To view the full job description, please click here Months
: 9 Hours:
Strings Position Requirements
Education, Training, and Experience
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Six (6) months experience in strings performances or related experience. Licenses and Certifications
Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation/Automated External Defibrillator (CPR/AED) certificate from either the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or other similar organization. Certification must be maintained for the duration of the assignment. Certification training must be in-person and include a hands-on component. Online courses will not be accepted. A copy of the front and back of the CPR/AED certificate must be uploaded into the application.
Two (2) years professional experience in instructing students in instrumental music performances, skill acquisition, and musical understanding. Document(s) Required at Time of Application
1. High school transcript or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Current CPR/AED certificate as indicated above. A copy of the front and back of the CPR/AED certificate must be uploaded into the application.
3. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications.
*This position will assist in our Guitar Program. Please email resumes to Brian Levanger at firstname.lastname@example.org