PROGRAM: Resource Room
Please ensure that you have read the job description for the position. Required documents for the job which you are applying, must be attached at the time of application, in order to be considered. https://ccsd.net/employees/resources/pdf/desc/support-staff/0198.pdf
- High school graduation or other equivalent, (i.e., GED, college, technical or trade school transcript, foreign equivalency, etc.).
- Minimum of 48 credit hours in core subjects from an accredited college or university; or,
- Successful completion of a local or state academic assessment test.
DOCUMENT(S) REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION:
- High school transcript or other equivalent, (i.e., GED, college, technical or trade school transcript, foreign equivalency, etc.).
- College transcript(s), if applicable.
- Current Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation/Automatic External Defibrillator certificate as indicated above.
- Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS :
Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certificate from the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or other similar organization. Certification must be maintained for the duration of the assignment. Certification training must be in-person and include a hands on component. Online courses will not be accepted.
Please ensure that you complete the entire seven (7) year work history in the "Experience and Credentials" section of your application, including periods of unemployment, schooling and volunteer work.