Position: Title I SPTA III Months: 9 Hours: 7 Program: LRE - Least Restricted Environment (one on one) https://ccsd.net/employees/resources/pdf/desc/support-staff/0158.pdf Position Requirements Education, Training, and Experience
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Minimum of 48 credit hours from an accredited college or university or a passing score on the Educational Testing Service (ETS) para-pro assessment.
3. Experience working with children. Licenses and Certifications
Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certificate from the American. Heart Association, American Red Cross, or other similar organization. Certification must be maintained for the duration of the assignment. Certification training must be in-person and include a hands-on component. Online courses will not be accepted. A copy of the front and back of the CPR/AED certificate must be uploaded into the application. Preferred Qualifications
1. Signing abilities (for the hearing impaired program).
2. One (1) year experience working with special education children. Document(s) Required at Time of Application
1. High school transcript or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. College transcript(s), if applicable.
3. Current Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation/Automatic External Defibrillator certificate as indicated above. A copy of the front and back of the CPR/AED certificate must be uploaded into the application.
4. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications. External applicants:
Ensure that you have attached the required documents listed in the job description and completed the full seven year work history, including periods of unemployment, in the "Experience and Credential" section of the application