Please ensure that you have read the job description for the position. Required documents for the job which you are applying, must be attached at the time of application, in order to be considered. http://ccsd.net/employees/resources/pdf/desc/support-staff/0108.pdf
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Minimum of 48 credit hours from an accredited college or university or a passing score on the Educational Testing Service (ETS) para-pro assessment.
3. One (1) year of clerical experience; or,
Official high school transcript or an accredited college/university transcript(s) indicating coursework taken in each of the following areas: Computer Education 3 (i.e., Keyboarding, Computer Applications, Office Technology, Word Processing, or equivalent); English (i.e., English III, English IV, English Composition, English Literature, World Literature, or equivalent); Math (i.e., Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry); and one (1) or more course(s) in any business-related subject (i.e., Accounting, Finance, General Business, Business Law). Qualified candidates must have achieved a grade of B or better in each course
DOCUMENT(S) REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION:
1. High school transcript or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. College transcript(s) from an accredited college or university, if applicable.
3. Verification of passing score on the ETS para-pro assessment, if applicable.
4. Official high school transcripts with grade B or better in each course outlined above, if applicable.
5. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications.
Please ensure that you complete the entire seven (7) year work history in the "Experience and Credentials" section of your application, including periods of unemployment, schooling and volunteer work.