ORGANIZATION: Education Elements, a Scholarus Learning company
POSITION: Design Associate
LOCATION: Remote USA [home base in PST or MST preferred]
STARTING SALARY: $65,000.00
ESTIMATED 50 hours per week on average
ANTICIPATED START DATE: January 23, 2023
Please Fill Out This Survey Along With Your Application
DEADLINE TO APPLY: NOVEMBER 27, 2022
Education Elements is a consulting firm that works with districts to build and support dynamic school systems that meet the needs of every learner, today and tomorrow. We take the time to understand the unique challenges school leaders face, and then customize the Education Elements approach for each district. We have worked with hundreds of districts across the country. We bring deep expertise, design-thinking, expert facilitation and the spirit of collaboration, along with our extensive toolkit of resources and technology, to deliver sustainable results.
Design Associates spend 80-90% of their time supporting client projects focused primarily on instructional design and implementation and data collection/ surveys, and may also provide some support on projects focused on organizational strategy or leadership strategy. This includes:
- Independently and collaboratively identifying resources needed to complete a high volume of delegated tasks, including
Building strong relationships with district/school partners across multiple projects simultaneously Delivering and receiving feedback within project teams to drive both personal and team member growth and performance Speaking confidently about the landscape of instructional design, digital content and ed tech tools, and bringing both innovative and proven solutions to common challenges teachers and students face in K-12 education Effectively communicating proactively and responsively in-person, over the phone/video calls, and through email with school staff Collaborating effectively with Education Elements team members working across various time zones, both in person and virtually
- Designing and leading virtual and in-person professional development sessions for groups of teachers, coaches, and principals Supporting information gathering within client projects, and analyzing data gathered from surveys, focus groups, and learning walks and prepare reports that summarize key findings
- Experience collaborating effectively with school or district leaders; experience holding a leadership role preferred Knowledge of education sector, with 3+ years of experience leading projects and/or a team of educators in a school or district environment preferred Experience facilitating professional development sessions and/or meetings for teachers or leaders Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously, and ability to navigate ambiguity to achieve exceptional outcomes Exceptional skills as a communicator and synthesizer Highly organized, detail oriented, and thorough Eager to build knowledge in strategic consulting best practices and education trends, and immediately apply learnings and feedback High level of comfort with technology, with experience using technology in an educational context preferred Willingness to travel up to 30-50%
- Education Elements has a mandatory COVID-19 Employee Vaccination Policy and travel guidelines to help ensure our employees' and clients' safety when collaborating in person.
Why Ed Elements:
- At Education Elements, you will be challenged every day because we are growing quickly and are relentless in our pursuit to find better ways to support schools and districts We form deep relationships with our district and school partners We constantly teach and learn from each other We have an collaborative, passionate, and fun team We are recognized thought leaders in school redesign and district transformation Students in schools that work with Education Elements are more engaged and achieve higher results Teachers in schools that work with Education Elements are more satisfied and believe they have more impact on their students Leaders that work with Education Elements see us as a trusted advisor We support our Design Associates in their growth and development trajectory, which may include pursuing a promotion to Design Principal, followed by Senior Design Principal, followed by the pathway to becoming an Associate Partner We offer a generous benefits package including a variety of 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans to choose from; Freedom PTO; 401K; monthly wellness stipends; professional development wallet Education Elements is a part of Scholarus Learning, which is a portfolio of companies that work with districts to build and support dynamic school systems that meet the needs of every learner, today and tomorrow. We take the time to understand the unique challenges school leaders face, and then customize the Scholarus Learning approach for each district. We have worked with hundreds of districts across the country. We bring professional services, custom curriculum, and data systems to address the major district challenges.
Education Elements has a No Salary Negotiation Policy for this role. We have implemented this as part of our commitment to a diverse, equitable and inclusive organization and to ensure that we do not contribute to pay inequities that often exist for women and people of color.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We believe creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work community is crucial to best serving the districts and schools we represent. In order to achieve this goal, we are intent on creating a welcoming and supportive multicultural environment. We openly encourage, respect and celebrate the diversity we are resolved to cultivate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/d1mMPqhOqzq1YiPdDc1DAB