Lexia Learning is seeking an Account Executive to manage part of our Northern California territory and provide PreK-12 schools and districts with online student learning software, teacher professional learning programs and implementation services proven to help all students of all abilities become proﬁcient readers!
Location: Ideal candidate will reside in Northern California (Ventura County and Kern County, CA)
- Manage a geographical territory to achieve all sales goals by leading and managing each step of a complex sales process, including:
- Deliver in-person and webinar presentations to key school and district level stakeholders in a consultative and engaging manner that eﬀectively communicates and articulates our pedagogy, research, features, beneﬁts and “Our Why”.
- Identifying and proactively reaching out to priority, high potential accounts.
- Develop professional proposals and communications that introduce Lexia to potential customers using a variety of mediums, including onsite visits.
- Partner with a cross-functional team and develop comprehensive strategic and creative plans to meet the needs of medium to large sized districts and produce results for your territory.
- Maintain customer account information, track activity, enter orders and activity results within CRM (Salesforce) and other online tools.
- Maintain accurate market forecasts, give market feedback and share comparative information to management.
- Seek out and take part in networking activities to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders that will lead to a future pipeline of opportunities.
- Prepare comprehensive marketing strategies and targeted campaigns to identify prospective customers.
- Examine territory data, trends, and market conditions to identify the strategic approach plans.
- Operate in a consultative and collaborative manner with the market in a way that reﬂects previous successes, challenges and failures and be able to make appropriate adjustments to strategic plans.
- Travel up to 50%+, while maintaining high productivity level in other areas using virtual tools to increase sales events per week
- Partner with sales leadership team to refine and improve the teams level of success
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5+ years with a successful business development, sales and account management track record in pre-K to 12 schools and/or school districts highly preferred
- Experience selling or working with a technology-based curriculum product; Literacy/Reading product highly preferred
- Proven knowledge of the geographical territory posted and existing contacts in K-12 education
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to close new business opportunities and meet new revenue targets on an ongoing basis
- Proven and continuing successful track record of sales goal attainment, closing business, building and managing a pipeline of opportunities in large, complex districts in assigned territory
- Proﬁcient user of CRM (Salesforce), MS Office and Google Suites, video conferencing software and other technology-based productivity tools
- A demonstrated ability to eloquently deliver product presentations to groups and decision-makers in person and via video conferencing
- Ability to develop relationships and collaborate with management on strategies to achieve new revenue goals
- Ability to travel up to 50% with overnight travel included
To learn more about our organization and the exciting work we do, visit https://www.lexialearning.com/
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.