Under direction of the school principal, Head Coach and the Athletic Director/or appropriate supervisor/Administrator, Individuals will be available three hours each day participate at games, and scout opponents whenever assigned to this task by the Head Coach.
This position is contingent upon the following:
Salary Rate Range:
- Preference will be given to internal/school based staff and co-op school staff.
- Successful recruitment of team members and ability to field a team for practice and game conditions.
- You must complete the new hire compliance training prior to your first day of employment
- Bilingual Preferred
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment criminal history background check. Selected candidates cannot begin work until passing their background check.
- Proper physical conditioning related to the sport during practice sessions.
- Successful completion of the interscholastic season
8% of Teacher Salary Scale: Track, Outdoor Track, Boys/Girls Basketball, Softball, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball
10% of Teacher Salary Scale: Football EDUCATION TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Must be certified in accordance with the new RIIL Coaching Permit Requirements DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND CURRICULAR LINKAGES
- Follow instructions issued by the Head Coach.
- Assist in the issuing, maintaining, and collecting of equipment.
- Perform duties in accordance with the Providence School Department Athletic Handbook.
- Teach fundamentals and skills.
- Teach rules and regulations.
- Display good sportsmanship at all times.
- Supervise players at all times.
- Assume responsibility for related duties that may be assigned by the Head Coach.
This position is not eligible for benefits.