WHO WE ARE:
Brother Rice High School is a private, fully accredited, Catholic preparatory school for young men. Since 1960, we have been fostering the spiritual, intellectual, cultural, and moral development of our students in the spirit of our founder, Blessed Edmund Ignatius Rice. We have a successful 1:1 iPad program and our classrooms are continually updated with the latest instructional technology. This position reports to the Director of Technology.
WHAT WE NEED:
We are seeking an energetic, collaborative, full-time team member with a passion for technology. Must be comfortable learning new products and applications, diagnosing hardware and software issues, and training and supporting end users. If you are capable of rolling up your sleeves - sometimes literally - and delivering outstanding customer service while working in a small Catholic school environment, apply today!
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Minimum Associate's degree in a technology related field; or other equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities were acquired.
• Knowledge and experience providing end-user support on computer hardware and software including Windows, MacOS, iOS/iPadOS, Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, printers, and instructional technology (e.g. interactive displays, document cameras).
• Knowledge, experience, and/or certifications relating to Microsoft Server, LAN/WAN networking, VMware, Mobile Device Management (MDM), PowerSchool, and Schoology is preferred.
• Experience with infrastructure cabling, audio/visual equipment, and/or access control is desirable.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, stay organized, and effectively maintain communication while providing a positive support experience.
• Ability to lift 40 lbs. and be available for occasional evening or weekend hours as necessary.
Letters of interest and resumes will only be accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org DO NOT APPLY USING PAYCOR PLATFORM.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.