Saudi Aramco is currently seeking a Primary and Intermediate Elementary Teacher to work in the Saudi Aramco Expatriate Schools Division in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
This is an expatriate position located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Aramco Expatriate Schools (SAES) is a well-established American curriculum school owned and operated by Saudi Aramco that opened its doors in 1944 as a one-room schoolhouse. Today, the district is comprised of six schools in four beautiful residential communities that enroll over 4,000 expatriate children representing more than 60 nationalities. Employees of the Saudi Arabian Oil Company enjoy a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, generous vacation schedule, and a family-friendly lifestyle. SAES strives to be a preeminent school system where students achieve their maximum potential in a culture of continuous improvement. In support of this vision, SAES is seeking highly qualified, accomplished, passionate, and collaborative educators who love to work with children, aspire to learn and grow, and be eager to embark on a life-changing opportunity.
SAES teachers work collaboratively to plan, organize, implement, and evaluate daily classroom instruction that ensures the success of a diverse population of learners. In addition, teachers are responsible for nurturing positive professional relationships and for working collaboratively with students, parents, and colleagues to optimize the educational experience for the entire learning community. Classroom teachers perform under the supervision of school principals and in frequent partnership with other educators, paraprofessionals, and parent volunteers.
Among other essential responsibilities, classroom teachers:
- Collaboratively plan and implement rigorous, meaningful, developmentally appropriate classroom instruction and interventions aligned to SAES curriculum.
- Establish and communicate clear learning objectives to students and parents. Hold students to high standards of citizenship, academic achievement, and personal growth.
- Create a positive, safe, and engaging classroom learning environment and contribute to a positive professional school climate and culture.
- Assess and evaluate student learning progress using multiple assessment methods and communicate ongoing, high quality feedback on learning progress.
- Monitor students’ social, emotional, behavioral, and academic growth and, when necessary, intervenes and seeks support from appropriate colleagues.
- Modify instruction and provide additional support, as needed, to optimize learning and growth of all students.
- Maintain accurate and confidential student records on attendance, classroom performance, and conduct.
- Uphold and enforce Company and School Board policies, administrative procedures, school rules and regulations.
- Engage actively in ongoing regional, district, school and independent professional learning and development to hone professional knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree with specialization in appropriate subject/grade and hold a valid North American teaching certificate reflecting relevant subject/grade endorsement(s).
- A minimum of six years of full-time, relevant experience in a preK-12 school setting is required. Candidates must have taught full-time within the past three years.
- Candidates must demonstrate an excellent command of oral and written English. Candidates must demonstrate successful capacity to work collaboratively, as well as independently. Membership in professional organizations preferred.
For additional opportunities within Saudi Aramco's school district, please visit this link: https://careers.aramco.com/expat_us/go/For-US-Applicants/7717823/?q=&q2=&alertId=&locationsearch=&title=Teacher&facility=&location=&department=