An Invitation To Apply For The Position Of
The Rockland BOCES Board of Education seeks a collaborative leader to work closely with the Chief Operating Ofﬁcer in assuring that programs and services provided by one of New York State's top educational services agencies are of exceptional quality and meet student and school district needs. Our next District Superintendent will serve as the local representative of the state Commissioner of Education in the continuance of outstanding educational opportunities and supports for all learners.
• A collaborative leadership style characterized by consensus-building
• Strong academic credentials
• Broad experience as an educator with a strong background in curriculum and instruction
• Proven success in all aspects of school administration, including school finance and personnel management
• Familiarity and support of New York State Education Law and New York State Education Department regulations
• Demonstrated skill in communicating with staff, boards of education and community stakeholders
• Forward-thinking, dynamic and entrepreneurial
Deadline to apply: October 31, 2022
A full brochure, application instructions and more information about this key leadership position are available at rocklandboces.org.
Candidates should send a letter of interest, current resumé, completed application, official transcripts, three letters of reference specific to this position and proof of administrative certification(s) to:
James M. Ryan, Ed.D., Search Consultant
c/o Dr. Amy Albers, Chief Operating Officer
65 Parrott Road, Building 7
West Nyack, New York 10994
Subject line: Rockland BOCES District Superintendent Search
No phone calls please.