Interested in education and working with K-12 students without the long-term commitment of being a full time teacher? Swing has partnered with local schools in Dallas and Tarrant Counties and is actively recruiting for substitute teachers for immediate openings. We have made it easy to register online and get your application process started. Let us help you get started on this rewarding career journey.
Swing Education makes finding substitute teaching jobs easy and on your terms.
Founded by former K-12 educators and administrators, our mission is to create technology that makes it easy to match passionate educators like yourself with the job openings in your area. Since 2015, we have become the fastest-growing company in our space and have successfully filled over 300,000+ absence days, and partnered with over 2,800 schools and districts across the country.
Become a classroom hero!
Whether you are an experienced sub or new to subbing, our platform speeds you through the qualification process so you can start working quickly. Unlike the traditional method of finding sub work, working through Swing means you can teach at any school in our network, meaning more opportunities and better assignments without the hassle of applying separately to every district and school.
Working together, we can make a positive difference in our schools and communities by ensuring no learning opportunity is lost due to teacher absences.
We can’t wait to help you get started on this rewarding journey.
Why more educators are choosing to sub through Swing
- You will be able to select the assignments that best fit your preferences.
- You will be granted access to all available jobs in your area.
- You will have a chance to earn perks throughout the year.
- You will always earn the maximum pay. We never take a cut of your earnings.
- You will get paid on time weekly, every Friday.
- You will find answers and receive support whenever you have questions or need help.
- You will get an opportunity to earn referral bonuses by telling your friends about us.
What can you expect next?
1. Once you click apply, you will be taken to Swing’s application page.
2. Answer a few simple questions to register and begin the application process.
3. Follow the steps on the screen.
4. Your responses will help us determine your qualifications, flag gaps, and any action needed to get you certified and started.
5. Once you have completed all the necessary requirements, you will start to see all available assignments in your area right on your computer, your phone, or on the Swing app!
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-yr college or university in the U.S.
- Pass a background check and verify through TEA or get fingerprints before the hiring date.