Opened in 2020 and serving students K-12, PrepNet Virtual Academy creates endless opportunities for our students to become their best. We inspire our students to excel academically and think creatively to reach their full potential. Our dedicated teachers help students apply critical-thinking skills to solve real-world problems. We build kids of character through our moral focus program. As a result, students are prepared to tackle 21st century challenges and excel in high school, college, and beyond.
For more information on PrepNet Virtual Academy click http://www.prepnetschools.com/schools/prepnet-virtual-academy/en.
- You can make a difference by directly impacting the life of a student.
- You will receive regular coaching and development opportunities to grow your skills and career.
- You will have access to resources, including support from our credentialing team, special education team, and the school leadership team.
- Benefit eligibility dependent on full or part-time status: medical, dental, vison, company-matched retirement plan and tuition reimbursement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to general education and special education students as mandated per student IEPs.
- Monitor progress IEP goals associated with mandated services through adequate participation in student IEP meetings.
- Provide group and individual counseling sessions to general education students and special education students by monitoring the students' responses to the interventions identified.
- Conduct collaborative consultations with general education and special education teachers to develop and monitor student responses to behavior intervention plans.
- Complete functional behavior assessments and communicate the results to all team members with appropriate supportive language for teachers, students and families.
- Facilitate educational and behavioral interventions recommended for student success through identifying community resources for students and make referrals to the appropriate resources.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must have a master's degree in social work; exceptions may apply in New York and Ohio.
- Must hold a valid social work license issued in the state you are applying for.
COMPANY INFORMATION :
National Heritage Academies (NHA) partners with communities to build and operate public charter schools. Founded in 1995, today NHA has over 100 schools in nine states, serving more than 60,000 students in kindergarten through 12th grade. Our schools are designed to eliminate the achievement gap and provide school choice to families so their children are prepared for success in college, career, and life. In fact, a majority of our schools consistently outperform their local district on the state test. According to the Center for Research Outcomes at Stanford University, NHA is a leading performer among charter schools and management organizations, outperforming both conventional district schools and other charter school operators. In addition, according to our employee survey, over 90% of respondents agree that the work they do is meaningful to them. Join us. Together we impact a life.
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.