Make a difference in a child's life! Becoming a substitute teacher is easier than you'd think!
Kelly Education has many opportunities available for Substitute Teachers and support roles with our Indianapolis School District Partners for the 2022-2023 school year and beyond. This is an excellent opportunity to try your hand at working at the Elementary, Middle, or High School Level! No classroom experience required!
- Lead instruction in the classroom by implementing existing lesson plans
- Empower students to learn and participate
- Assume duties of the regular classroom teacher in accordance with school rules
- Substitute Teachers
Perks you’ll enjoy as a substitute teacher:
- Free online classroom management training to help you become a capable, confident classroom leader
- Free ongoing professional development to keep your skills sharp
- Paid orientation on district policies and procedures so you understand the culture and requirements of the school district
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage, for eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Ability to build a work schedule that works for you - work as much as you want to work!
- Ability to select your preferred school locations
*Offered and coordinated by a third party administrator. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly.
If you are interested in learning more and making a lasting impression, please apply now by calling 800-991-5157, Option 2. Or email us at EDNERecruiting@kellyservices.com
Substitute Teacher Pay Range: $90.00 - $150.00 per day depending on school district.
- High School Diploma or GED
Multiple School Districts to choose from:
- MSD of Wayne Township
- MSD of Lawrence Township
- MSD of Washington Township
- MSD of Warren Township
- MSD of Pike Township
- Mt. Vernon Community Schools
- Beech Grove City Schools
- Greenwood Community Schools
- Perry Township Schools