St. Augustine School provides a high-quality Catholic education to children in Nursery through Grade 8. In an environment that supports, encourages, and nurtures spiritual, intellectual, social, and personal growth, St. Augustine School accepts and embraces the traditions and challenges of educating children to be faithful, confident, and competent.
We are currently accepting applications for a part-time School Nurse, who is responsible for meeting the in-school health needs of our student body. The School Nurse will work 2-3 days per week from 8:00am-4:00pm. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide individualized medical care to students during the school day
- Dispense medications to students as needed
- Communicate frequently with faculty and parents regarding student health needs
- Collaborate with administration to address complex situations
- Ensure adherence to all state/federal health and reporting requirements
- Manage daily attendance of the student body
- Complete Incident Forms as necessary
- Facilitate trainings for faculty and staff
- Serve as a resource for addressing health-related inquiries from the school community
Job Category :Student Services > School NurseEqual Opportunity Employer
- Position Type:Part-time
- Positions Available:1
The Archdiocese of Boston does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices (consistent with those religious exemptions provided in statutory and constitutional law) on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job Requirements
- Please note: All candidates must be a licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Massachusetts.
- At least 1 yearof relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
Click here FOR Application Procedures
- Mark Daley
- 26 Central Street
- Andover,Massachusetts 01810
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a "Submission") will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. "Sensitive data" for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.