Event Date: Thursday, July 21, 2 p.m.-6 p.m. ET, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. PT - join anytime your schedule allows!
Looking for your next job in K-12 education? Join our virtual career fair to chat one-on-one with recruiters and land your next teaching or administrator job fast.
Sign up now.
Here’s what you can expect:
• 1:1 chats with recruiters who are actively hiring teachers, administrators, and staff in a relaxed virtual environment. Connect via text-based chats and video (optional). You’ll receive tips and best practices to help you make the most of this virtual networking experience.
• Hundreds of jobs for teachers, principals, and support staff. You’ll find jobs at large urban districts, small charter schools, and everything in between! With dozens of school districts in attendance, you can hop from booth to booth and speak with as many recruiters as you’d like.
• Easy-to-use technology. 83% of candidates who attend our virtual career fairs say our plarform is easy to navigate and 79% said they are likely to attend again.
• Fast progress on your job search. Chat with multiple recruiters in a short amount of time. Plus, when you complete your profile and upload your resume, some recruiters may reach out to you!
The Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) is the umbrella organization that unites efforts to provide quality educational opportunities and services to military dependents around the globe. DoDEA plans, directs, coordinates, and manages the education programs for Department of Defense (DoD) dependents who would otherwise not have access to a high-quality public education.
DoDEA has a long and proud history of serving military families at locations around the globe.
• DoDEA is primarily responsible for operating the DoD elementary and secondary school system, ensuring the students that attend DoDEA schools remain on track towards being ready for college or a career upon high school graduation.
• DoDEA also arranges and financially supports educational requirements for eligible dependents not able to attend a DoDEA school (overseas and in four U.S. locations).
• We are globally positioned, operating 160 accredited schools in 8 districts located in 11 foreign countries, 7 states, Guam, and Puerto Rico (includes the DoDEA Virtual School).