Event Date: Thursday, July 21, 2 p.m.-6 p.m. ET, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. PT - join anytime your schedule allows!
Looking for your next job in K-12 education? Join our virtual career fair to chat one-on-one with recruiters and land your next teaching or administrator job fast.
Sign up now.
Here’s what you can expect:
• 1:1 chats with recruiters who are actively hiring teachers, administrators, and staff in a relaxed virtual environment. Connect via text-based chats and video (optional). You’ll receive tips and best practices to help you make the most of this virtual networking experience.
• Hundreds of jobs for teachers, principals, and support staff. You’ll find jobs at large urban districts, small charter schools, and everything in between! With dozens of school districts in attendance, you can hop from booth to booth and speak with as many recruiters as you’d like.
• Easy-to-use technology. 83% of candidates who attend our virtual career fairs say our plarform is easy to navigate and 79% said they are likely to attend again.
• Fast progress on your job search. Chat with multiple recruiters in a short amount of time. Plus, when you complete your profile and upload your resume, some recruiters may reach out to you!
All of us at DC Public Schools are dedicated to excellence at every level, and we demand it of ourselves just as much as we ask for it from employees, educators and students.
- We are 51,000 students committed to graduating from high school, prepared for college and work.
- We are more than 4,000 teachers who hold high expectations for every student.
- We are 109 principals building positive school communities focused on academic achievement.
- We are more than 2,900 classroom aides, social workers, counselors, custodians and other support staff providing a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment for our students.
- We are countless family and community members encouraging our children and demanding a high-quality education for them.
- We are thousands of community organizations and volunteers who support our students and staff as they strive for excellence.
- We are the residents and leaders of Washington, DC who know that a strong school system and high-achieving students are the backbone and the future of this city.
Together, we are committed to making DCPS a place where all students can receive a world-class education.