About Saint Joseph School
Saint Joseph School in Needham provides instruction to students from Preschool to Grade 8. St. Joseph School offers students an educational experience comprised of academic rigor, deep faith, and supportive teachers and staff. The school provides an inclusive learning environment, advanced and innovative curriculum to support all grade levels, and encourages students to strive to be better than yesterday through their commitment to God and serving their community. St. Joseph School provides a solid foundation for success in high school and beyond. For more information, visit www.saintjoes.com.
About the Role
Create a focused admissions and marketing program for St. Joseph School, building awareness for the school and driving increased student enrollment. Work together with the Principal and Head of School to create both internal and external communications. Maintain social media pages, website, and app, and execute media relations campaigns for the school. The ability to create dynamic videos, ads, and social media content required.
• Create a focused admissions and marketing program for St. Joseph School, building positive brand awareness and driving increased student enrollment.
• Write all internal and external communications, including weekly Faculty Update and Saint Joe's Scoop (school newsletter).
• Create and manage content on the St. Joseph School website, app, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram platforms, including dynamic videos and ads.
• Utilize local marketing efforts to reach families, including partnership with real estate offices, parent-focused organizations, and town groups/ organizations to keep SJS top of mind as a great school choice for families.
• Manage outreach to neighboring parishes and religious programs to encourage applicants.
• Work with vendors and designers for all related marketing collateral and spirit items (i.e. school store).
• Identify and work with parent ambassadors to post positive reviews, attend events, and serve as the "word of mouth" program for the school.
• Lead the admissions process, from tour registration and parent inquiries to enrollment, including communications from the school.
• Establish and maintain contact with applicants, guiding them through the enrollment process.
• Market and coordinate visits, tours, transfer and new student orientations, and open houses.
• Work with photographer, graphic designer, and printer to produce all marketing materials.
Location & Commitments
• Full-time, permanent position
• 40 hours a week
• Evening/ weekend hours on occasion
• Candidates should have strong knowledge and experience with marketing and digital communication.
• Key to this position is daily interaction with the Principal and Head of School, as well as the Development Department on fundraising campaigns.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent combination of education and experience. Some admissions and/or marketing experience is required.
Job Categories :Administrator > Director/Coordinator/Manager
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:1
Administrator > Development / MarketingEqual Opportunity Employer
The Archdiocese of Boston does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices (consistent with those religious exemptions provided in statutory and constitutional law) on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job Requirements
- At least 2 yearsof relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
Click here FOR Application Procedures
- Lauren Solomon , Principal
- 90 Pickering Street
- Needham,Massachusetts 02492
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a "Submission") will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. "Sensitive data" for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.