Princeton House Charter School in Orlando is seeking ESE teachers for the 2022-2023 school year. Princeton House serves students diagnosed with Autism in grades PK-5th. Along with the classroom teacher and teacher assistants, we provide a multi-disciplinary approach that incorporates the skills of Speech Language Pathologists, Behavior Analysts, Occupational and Physical Therapists in ensuring that our students reach their full potential. Princeton House offers benefits and our compensation is competitive with other school systems. Come join our dynamic team!
Exceptional Student Education Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Florida Teaching Certification - ESE and Highly Qualified (PK-3 OR K-6 Regular Education)
- 1+ years of previous experience
- Knowledge and practical application of principals, practices, methods and strategies applicable to students with Autism.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with students, teachers, staff and parents.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and deliver a variety of instructional strategies.
Exceptional Student Education Responsibilities/Duties:
- Provide direct instruction and services to students
- Monitor student progress as it relates to established IEP’s.
- Develop and adapt individualized teaching methods that are suitable for each student.
- Keep timely communication with parents to make them aware about the student's progress.