Interested in teaching virtually? Make your next move with the Virtual Learning Academy Charter School, or VLACS, New Hampshire’s first online statewide school. We currently seek passionate, qualified part-time adjunct instructors for multiple k-12 teaching positions to help meet upcoming fall enrollment expectations. VLACS provides training and professional development in best practices in online teaching and learning. All applicants must have:
- 2 years of teaching experience in content area.
- A valid teaching certificate in the content area.
- Passion for teaching and serving students and their families;
- The ability and willingness to learn and adapt to new technology; and
- The flexibility to participate in a variety of virtual trainings, especially within the first 6 months of employment
Relationship building is at the core of everything VLACS does.
When you work for VLACS, you become part of a community of dedicated professionals who work to ensure that VLACS brings its relationship-based anytime-anywhere philosophy of customized learning to all VLACS students from elementary school through adult education.
VLACS has established a vibrant community for employees to connect with their colleagues from across the country, using our robust online platform.
Learn more and apply at associated link.