Would you like to teach English while discovering the Spanish culture during the next academic year?
Join our ConversaSpain team and become an Auxiliar de Conversación in Spain. Immerse yourself in the Spanish culture while teaching 3-4 days per week from October 2022 to May/June 2023.
ConversaSpain will allow you to teach in a public school in the Madrid, Castilla-La Mancha, or Murcia regions. During this experience, you will have the incredible opportunity to share your culture while acquiring classroom experience and teaching skills.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree
- Be a fluent-level English speaker
- Hold a 3+ year university/college degree (e.g.: Bachelor, Master, NQF7, or equivalent) in any subject
- Hold a passport of a country where English is the official language or hold a C2 English Certificate (CEFR) - or equivalent, and hold a passport from the countries accepted by the Regional Education Authorities
- Spanish is not required
- Pre-departure assistance concerning the visa application process and the rest of the documents required to participate in the program
- Welcome Documents available on the exclusive ConversaSpain Online Platform: step-by-step instructions to process legal documents, practical tools, and advice to get settled in your new destination (e.g., information about apartments, transportation, bank accounts, SIM cards, Spanish lessons, and more)
- Customized webinars
- 12-13/15/16 teaching hours per week during four teaching days
- Ensured tax-free monthly stipend (1,000€ in Madrid, 700€ in Castilla-La Mancha, and 875€ in Murcia)
- Health coverage as well as medical assistance guidance if needed
- Support network through different channels (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn) and the opportunity to be part of the community of participants before your arrival in Spain
- Accommodation and airfare not provided