Ursuline Academy seeks a skilled, experienced, and organized professional for the position of Director of Marketing & Communications. This is a full-time, non-exempt position, beginning June 2022.
Reporting to the Chief Enrollment Officer, the Director of Marketing & Communications is responsible for creating, implementing, and supervising an effective communications program that advances the mission of Ursuline Academy. The Director of Marketing & Communications has primary responsibility for the marketing and public relations efforts to promote the school across multi-media platforms and to all constituent groups.Major Responsibilities:
- Work with senior leadership to define the positioning of Ursuline Academy and the key messages to support admissions, advancement, and schoolhouse efforts.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging as well as a high level of quality reflected in all communications: digital, social media, and print.
- Function as webmaster for UrsulineAcademy.net.
- Communicate the achievements and accomplishments of Ursuline students and the Academy to internal constituents as well as to the general public through press releases, newsletters, and/or social media.
- Supervise Digital Communications staff in developing content for the school's social media channels and maintaining constant updates.
- Partner with the Enrollment Management Team and external media partner(s) to create an admissions marketing plan, including a comprehensive digital media campaign and the execution of select print materials or video features.
- Partner with the Advancement Team to support annual fund, events, and focused efforts to promote alumnae engagement.
- Produce two annual advancement publications: Serviam Magazine and the Annual Report.
Assist with other duties in support of enrollment and advancement goals as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Marketing or related field required from an accredited institution.
3-5 years of marketing, public relations or digital media experience, preferably in an independent school or higher education setting required.
- Knowledge of best practices for marketing, website, and social media campaigns.
- Knowledge of Finalsite or other website platforms is a plus.
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- All prospective employees must be able to adequately clear a background check.
If interested, please email a cover letter including examples of prior success in a similar environment, resume, and list of references to Mrs. Catherine Solomon, Chief Enrollment Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Category :Administrator > Public Affairs / RelationsEqual Opportunity Employer
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:1
The Archdiocese of Boston does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices (consistent with those religious exemptions provided in statutory and constitutional law) on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job Requirements
- At least 3 yearsof relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Kathleen Thorn , Administrative Assistant to the Principal
- 85 Lowder Street
- Dedham,Massachusetts 02026
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a "Submission") will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. "Sensitive data" for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.No thanks continue