ETC's are in K-8 buildings part-time and are solely focused on managing and maintaining student technology (ie Chromebooks),
As the Educational Technology Coordinator (ETC), you will support technology for students, families, and staff to provide a consistent learning environment for both in-school and virtual learning.
This is a part time position.
National Heritage Academies (NHA) partners with communities to build and operate public charter schools. Founded in 1995, today NHA has over 100 schools in nine states, serving more than 60,000 students in kindergarten through 12th grade. Our schools are designed to eliminate the achievement gap and provide school choice to families so their children are prepared for success in college, career, and life. In fact, a majority of our schools consistently outperform their local district on the state test. According to the Center for Research Outcomes at Stanford University, NHA is a leading performer among charter schools and management organizations, outperforming both conventional district schools and other charter school operators. In addition, according to our employee survey, over 90% of respondents agree that the work they do is meaningful to them. Join us. Together we impact a life.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage school-based technology, including student Chromebooks, to support in-school and virtual learning.
- Manage the deployment of technology for the school, including the yearly refresh process for Chromebooks.
- Provide technical support and initial troubleshooting to NHA students, families, and staff to ensure consistent access to online learning resources.
- Perform hardware repairs such as but not limited to Chromebook repairs and other devices critical for virtual learning.
- Collaborate with the school's leadership team and technology teacher/LTS to provide professional development on new technology.
- Responsible for managing/repairing school-based technology, providing technical support (e.g., hardware repairs such as but not limited to Chromebook repairs and other devices critical for virtual learning).
- Be a liaison for all things related to technology at the school by being the voice of NHA's IT Department to effectively communicate and apply NHA's Technology Model to desired school-based technology implementations.
- Ongoing interest in technology solutions, and desire to stay current with the ever-evolving landscape.
- High School Diploma required.
- Preferred associate's or bachelor's degree in education, technology, or in pursuit of similar degree.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with parents, staff, and students.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Multi-tasker, detail-oriented, and strong organizational skills.
- To learn more about chromebook repairs, please click here.
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.