Non-Contracted Job/Secondary Teacher- OptionsDate Posted:
Options ProgramClosing Date:
08/31/2022 Options Secondary Teacher / Part time
2022-23 School Year
This is a non-contracted position under Agreement for Services only with no benefits. One Year Only General Description:
- Effective teachers in the state of Colorado have the knowledge, skills, and commitments needed to provide excellent and equitable learning opportunities and growth for all students.
- Effective teachers facilitate mastery of content and skill development, and employ and adjust strategies and approaches for students who are not achieving mastery and students who need acceleration.
- They also develop in students the skills, interests and abilities necessary to be lifelong learners.
- Effective teachers communicate high expectations to students and their families and utilize diverse strategies to engage them in a mutually supportive teaching and learning environment.
- Because effective teachers understand that the work of ensuring meaningful learning.
- Effective teachers establish a rapport with parents, students, and colleagues, and exhibit knowledge of the content of the subject area assigned.
- Effective teachers are responsible for using effective instructional techniques.
- Effective teachers maintain a positive attitude and perception about the educational task.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Holds a Colorado teaching license or is currently eligible for one with the appropriate endorsement for this position.
- A completed Human Resources file including transcripts, student teaching verification, previous work experience.