KUNSMILLER CREATIVE ARTS ACADEMY ES
Hours Per Day: 8 Hours
Salary Range: New hires will be set at $15.87 per hour. The salary range for internal candidates is $15.87 to $23.585 per hour. Subjects and Grades:
* Position begins in school year 2022-2023
* Grade 01 - First
* Grade 02 - Second
* Grade 03 - Third
* Grade 04 - Fourth
* Grade 05 - Fifth Essential Functions and Objectives:
- The Kindergarten Paraprofessional assists with student instruction in designated subject areas (e.g., reading, writing, math, science, social studies) and provides care and discipline of Kindergarten students as directed by the classroom teacher. The Kindergarten Paraprofessional performs classroom duties which may include but are not limited to preparing instructional materials, assisting with student instruction, care and discipline, and keeping the classroom clean and well-organized.
To see what qualifications are acceptable for this role, please refer to this paraprofessional qualifications guide
. Additional Information:
-Work Year Calendars (including accrued time off): http://thecommons.dpsk12.org/Page/1129
- Benefits (including DPS contributions): http://thecommons.dpsk12.org/Page/1397
- Compensation Structures: http://thecommons.dpsk12.org/Page/244
-Employee must live and work with a permanent home address in Colorado while working for Denver Public Schools. About Denver Public Schools:
Denver Public Schools is committed to meeting the educational needs of every student with great schools in every neighborhood. Our goal is to provide every child in Denver with rigorous, enriching educational opportunities from preschool through high school graduation. DPS is comprised of nearly 200 schools including traditional, magnet, charter and alternative pathways schools, with an enrollment of more than 90,000 students.
DPS has become the fastest-growing school district in the country in terms of enrollment and the fastest-growing large school district in the state in terms of student academic growth. Learn more at dpsk12.org
. Denver Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.