- Communicates orally and in writing in both English and Spanish; Provides interpretive and information service for Spanish speaking students and/or parents;
- Receives visitors, answers questions, refers to proper office or individual;
- Operates a telephone switchboard or multiple call directory;
- Performs miscellaneous clerical work;
- May use computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, e-mail and database software in performing work assignments.
Preference given to
current civil service eligible list for this title. All other candidates must be a high school graduate or possess an equivalency diploma and have one year of general office experience, including or supplemented by one year of experience involving contact with the public.