St. Stephen Catholic Elementary School, located in Kingsville, Maryland is seeking a faith-filled and dynamic principal to lead our parish school beginning July 1, 2022. St Stephen School strives to offer our children an excellent education grounded in the love of Jesus Christ where students are formed not only intellectually but spiritually as disciples of Jesus. The school serves 320 students in Grade Pre-K 4 - Grade 8.
The Principal is responsible for overseeing an instructional plan that is consistent with the mission, philosophy, goals and objectives of the school and the parish. Included in these responsibilities are the application of instructional technology, strategic planning, enrollment management, institutional advancement and fiscal management. All of this happens within, and as an essential part of, the parish's overall mission of forming missionary disciples. The Principal assures that programs that deal with the Catholic identity of the school are planned, implemented and evaluated in consultation with the Pastor and the Superintendent of Catholic Schools. The Principal directly reports to the Pastor.
- Practicing Catholic, fully able to model Christian values, adhere to the teachings of the church, and actively participate in the sacramental life of the Church.
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission of Catholic education while ensuring its Catholic identity.
- Master's degree from an accredited institution in educational administration, supervision, curriculum development, or education.
- Minimum of five years teaching experience at the appropriate level (K-8) and three years of administration experience in a Catholic school.
- Maryland certification as a Principal (ADMIN II), or eligibility.
- Catechist certification and/or ongoing faith formation.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and vision to create and inspire the school community in the creation of a unique school in the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!