The District shall not discriminate in any manner because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or age in its programs or activities.
Inquiries relating to compliance with this policy may be addressed to: Title IX Coordinator, 1948 Grand Avenue, Laramie, Wyoming 82070, (307) 721-4445, firstname.lastname@example.org or 504 Coordinator (relating to discrimination based on disability), 1948 Grand Avenue, Laramie, Wyoming 82070, (307) 721-4400, email@example.com or Office for Civil Rights, 1244 Speer Boulevard, Suite 310, Denver, Colorado 80204-3582, (303) 844-5695, OCR.Denver@ed.gov.
Individuals with concerns or questions regarding discrimination in the provision of employment are advised to contact the Human Resources Department, 1948 Grand Avenue, Laramie, Wyoming 82070, (307) 721-4400, firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, individuals with questions or concerns regarding equitable access should contact the Human Resources Department, 1948 Grand Avenue, Laramie, Wyoming 82070, (307) 721-4400, email@example.com.
The District hires only U.S. citizens and lawfully authorized alien workers. Conditions of Employment:
- Are you willing to complete a background check?
Additional Employment History:
- Have you previously worked for Albany County School District #1?
- Please tell us why you would like to work for Albany County School District #1.
- Please describe how you will impact student learning in this position.
- Please describe your skills or attributes that make you a quality candidate for this position.
- Please list any additional information which will help in determining your professional qualifications for this position.
- Are you able to perform the essential functions required of the position for which you are applying, with or without a reasonable accommodation? If no, please explain.
- Will you, now or in the future, require sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Please go to the Attachments Section of your application to submit additional employment history. Benefits:
Health and Dental Plans: The District offers 3 Health/Dental Plans with various deductible and co-pays. Employee premium cost is approximately $13.50 to $312.50 per month, depending on the coverage chosen.
Life Insurance: The District provides 2 life insurance policies at no cost to the employee. One policy is a $20,000 Term Life, and the other provides a benefit equal to double the employee's base salary.
Wyoming State Retirement: The District pays 15.815% and the employee pays 2.805%
Paid Time Off: All employees receive 5 Personal Days and a minimum of 6 Sick Days per year.
12 Month non-exempt employees earn vacation leave according to years of service.
Qualification for District paid benefits:
20-24.5 hours equals 50% benefits
25 or more equals 100% benefits
Our website provides more detailed information: https://www.acsd1.org/employee-resources-bcedbeab (See the Benefit Resources Section). Attachments:
Additional Work HistoryReferences:
Classified: 3 of 3 external references required.