Please review job description below for document(s) required: https://ccsd.net/employees/resources/pdf/desc/support-staff/0127.pdf
Please ensure that you complete the entire three (3) year work history in the "Employment History/Experience and Credentials" section of your application, including periods of unemployment, schooling and volunteer work. Position Requirements Education, Training, and Experience
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Six (6) months of clerical experience or,
Official high school transcript or an accredited college/university transcript (s) indicating coursework taken in each of the following areas: Computer Education (i.e., Keyboarding, Computer Applications, Office Technology, Word Processing, or equivalent); English (i.e., English III, English IV, English Composition, English Literature, World Literature, or equivalent); Math (i.e., Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry); and one (1) or more course(s) in any business- related subject (i.e., Accounting, Finance, General Business, Business Law). Qualified candidates must have achieved a grade of B or better in each course. Document(s) Required at Time of Application
1. High school transcript or equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Official high school transcript or an accedited college/university transcript(s), if applicable.
3. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications.