Position: Campus Security Monitor position for the current 2021-2022 school year Months: 9 Hours: 8 https://ccsd.net/employees/resources/pdf/desc/support-staff/4170.pdf Position Requirements Education, Training, and Experience
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Education Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Experience working with children and youth.
3. Successful completion of Clark County School District Campus Security Monitor training, which includes the online modules, a physical agility test, and any tests administered during the full day defensive tactics training. Licenses and Certifications
1. Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certificate from the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or other similar organization. Certification must be maintained for the duration of the assignment. Certification training must be in person and include a hands-on component. Online courses will not be accepted.
2. Current Clark County School District Campus Security Monitor certificate. Must be maintained for the duration of the assignment. Preferred Qualifications
1. Professional work experience with children and youth.
2. Bilingual preferred. Document(s) Required at Time of Application
1. High school transcript or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Current CPR/AED certificate as indicated above.
3. Verification of current Clark County School District Campus Security Monitor training and certificate.
4. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications. External applicants:
Ensure that you have attached the required documents listed in the job description and completed the full seven year job description, including periods of unemployment, in the "Experience and Credential" section of the application