To view the full job description, please click here
This is a 9 month 7 hour position.
Licenses and Certifications
1. Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator
(AED) certificate from the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or
other similar organization. Certification must be maintained for the duration of the
assignment. Certification training must be in person and include a hands-on
component. Online courses will not be accepted.
2. Current Clark County School District Campus Security Monitor certificate. Must
be maintained for the duration of the assignment.
Document(s) Required at Time of Application
1. High school transcript or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Current CPR/AED certificate as indicated above.
3. Verification of current Clark County School District Campus Security Monitor
training and certificate.
4. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications.