This is a 9 month 7 hour TI SPTA III position. https://ccsd.net/employees/resources/pdf/desc/support-staff/0158.pdf POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education, Training, and Experience:
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational Development (GED), foreign
2. Minimum of 48 credit hours from an accredited college or university or a passing score on the Educational
Testing Service (ETS) para-pro assessment.
3. Experience working with children. Licenses and Certificates:
Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certificate from the
American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or other similar organization. Certification must be
maintained for the duration of the assignment. Certification training must be in-person and include a hands on
component. Online courses will not be accepted. DOCUMENT(S) REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION:
1. High school transcript or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. College transcript(s), if applicable.
3. Current Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation/Automatic External Defibrillator certificate as indicated above.
4. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications. External applicants:
Ensure that you have attached the required documents listed in the job description and completed the full seven year job description, including periods of unemployment, in the "Experience and Credential" section of the application