This is a 9 month 7 hour Title I Specialized Programs Teacher Assistant III position. https://ccsd.net/employees/resources/pdf/desc/support-staff/0158.pdf POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education, Training, and Experience:
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Minimum of 48 credit hours from an accredited college or university or a passing score on the Educational Testing Service (ETS) para-pro assessment.
3. Experience working with children. Licenses and Certificates:
Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certificate from the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or other similar organization. Certification must be mintained for the duration of the assignment. Certification training must be in-person and include a handson component. Online courses will not be accepted. DOCUMENT(S) REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION:
1. High school transcript or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. College transcript(s), if applicable.
3. Current Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation/Automatic External Defibrillator certificate as indicated above.
4. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications. External applicants:
Ensure that you have attached the required documents listed in the job description and completed the full seven year job description, including periods of unemployment, in the "Experience and Credential" section of the application.