To view the full job description, please click here Position Requirements Education, Training, and Experience
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Education Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Minimum of 60 credits from an accredited college or university.
* Current wage $18.00/hr.
* This temporary position is not on the Support Staff Salary Schedule.
* There are no employee benefits attached to this position.
* All performance evaluations will be conducted by the designated administrator.
NOTE: Persons hired into this position will be permitted to work a maximum of 19.9 hours per week, not to exceed 720 hours per year in a 9-month assignment or a maximum of 19.9 hours per week, not to exceed 1039 hours per year in a 12-month assignment. Document(s) Required at Time of Application
1. High school transcript or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. College transcript(s).