This is a 6-hour, 9 month position but we may be able to add 2 additional hours daily. We'd love for you to join our team!
Months - 9
Hours - 6.0
Please ensure that you complete the entire seven (7) year work history in the "Experience and Credentials" section of your application, including periods of unemployment, schooling and volunteer work.
Please ensure that you have read the job description for the position. Required documents for the job which you are applying, must be attached at the time of application, in order to be considered. POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education, Training, and Experience:
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Minimum of 48 credit hours from an accredited college or university or a passing score on the Educational Testing Service (ETS) para-pro assessment. Licenses and Certificates:
Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certificate from the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or other similar organization. Certification must be maintained for the duration of the assignment. Certification training must be in-person and include a hands-on component. Online courses will not be accepted. A copy of the front and back of the CPR/AED certificate must b e uploaded into the application. DOCUMENT(S) REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION:
1. High school transcript or other equivalent, (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. College transcript(s), if applicable.
3. Current Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation/Automatic External Defibrillator certificate, as identified above. A copy of the front and back of the CPR/AED
certificate must be uploaded into the application.
4. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications.