1.0 FTE Math Teacher:
This position will teach Algebra 1, Geometry and AP Statistics. Mathematics endorsement strongly preferred.Hours/days:
7.5 hours per day, for remainder of the 2021 - 2022 School Year (leave replacement) Salary:
We are looking for a team player who has high interest in working with students of all learning levels. This position requires the teacher to create a flexible instructional program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth of their students. To establish effective rapport with students assigned to their classroom and to motivate students in accordance with each pupil's ability. This position supervises students within the classroom, on campus, and during school functions; to provide a safe environment for learning; to establish good relationships with other staff members.
This list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary and without notice. Depending upon individual assignments, the teacher performs all or a combination of several of the following duties:
In accordance with Governor Inslee's Proclamation 21-14.1 (Vaccination Requirement), employment with the Eatonville School District requires full vaccination against Covid-19 or an approved medical or religious exemption that can be accommodated. Other Job Type (if applicable) :
- Meet and instruct assigned classes in the location and at the time designated.
- Develop lesson plans and instructional material and provide individualized and small group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Create and maintain a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate for individual interests and learning styles of students.
- Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and in harmony with the goals, establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects, and be able to communicate these objectives for all lessons using district-approved curriculum.
- Use instructional methods and materials consistent with models of the building instructional methods and materials that are most appropriate for meeting stated objectives.
- Effectively utilize district technology appropriate to the position and assume responsibility for attending district training needed to successfully perform designated responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
- Use effective classroom management techniques by establishing, sharing, and maintaining standards of pupil behavior to achieve an effective learning atmosphere consistent with building and District policy.
- Evaluate pupil's academic and social growth, keep appropriate records and prepare progress reports and report cards.
- Maintain regular attendance report as indicated by the district.
- Strive to update and maintain professional competence.
- Attend staff meetings as per the collective bargaining agreement, District and state policies.
- Comply with District rules and regulations.
- Conduct all work in a safe manner as specified by WISHA regulations and District rules.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Teacher - Long-Term Sub (Leave Replacement) Salary Rate Range :
Per EEA CBA Additional Job Information :
Eatonville School District #404 reserves the right to modify and interpret this job description. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned
to this job. This job description is illustrative and in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an
employment contract, implied or otherwise.
Eatonville School District #404 does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Qualifications :
*Experience teaching high school aged students.
*Experience teaching Math.
*Valid WA State teacher certificate with subject appropriate endorsement.
*OSPI Fingerprint Clearance.
*Collaborative attitude with desire to learn.