Food Service/Manager TraineeDate Posted:
Food and Nutrition Services Description:
Knowledge of planning, preparation and service of daily meals. Knowledge of food service
equipment. Knowledge of nutrition, health, sanitation and safety regulations. Ability to
maintain an up-to-date inventory. Ability to requisition food and non-food supplies. Basic
understanding of accounting principles. Ability to use a computer. Knowledge of the cash
register system as well as computerized point-of-sale system. Ability to develop and supervise a
staff capable of accomplishing the objectives of the program. Ability to conduct nutrition
education projects for students. Ability to work at a fast pace and stand for long periods of time. Job Summary:
To develop managerial skills and to assist in the administration of the food service
program at the school level.Qualifications:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Two (2) years experience in food service.
3. Experience in quantity cooking, baking and cashiering.
4. Completion of at least three (3) food service training courses.
5. Valid Florida driver's license.
6. Satisfactory criminal background check and drug screening.Application Procedure:
Apply onlineSalary Information: Support Personnel. Pay Grade 5. One hundred ninety-two days worked per year (10 months). FLSA Non-Exempt.
For more information on this position, please read the full description document.