Position at SESI Schools Now Hiring for the 2022-2023 School Year
Why Join Us
Are you looking for a new opportunity to make an impact in the lives of students? Join us at SESI Schools, where we are proving what is possible for students with unique needs. We offer
- Competitive salary range of $45,000-$55,000
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K matching
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $2,625 per 12 months
- Continued training, mentorship, and opportunities for growth
The Social Worker will be responsible for providing social-emotional services for students who require additional support to thrive in school. They will deliver high-quality services as provided by SESI, and collaborate with both school personnel and families to provide services to students. Every child deserves to reach their full potential and we're looking to hire an exceptional Therapist who will play an essential role in fueling student success. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Observes, assesses, and offers students appropriate therapy services
- Provides individual, dyad, and group therapy
- Develops expressive therapy treatment plan
- Collaborates with treatment team as necessary
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning
- Provides in-service training to team members as appropriate, and in conjunction with expressive therapy team and/or clinical teams.
- Documents in students' files according to requirements of regulatory agencies
- Maintains licensure according to state and federal regulations
- Master's degree in social work required
- CT School Social Worker Certificate 071
The High Road School or Hartford is operated by Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI). SESI Schools provides specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. Every child deserves to reach their full potential and we're looking to hire an exceptional Social Worker who will play an essential role in fueling student success .
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.