Summer - Administrator/Sum VPDate Posted:
Various Newark Board of Education LocationsNEWARK BOARD OF EDUCATION HUMAN RESOURCE SERVICES 765 BROAD STREET, NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 07102 ROGER LEÓN, DISTRICT SUPERINTENDENT Vice Principal (Pending availability of funds and Board of Education approval)
The Superintendent invites qualified and interested persons to apply for the position of Vice Principal. QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
PROGRAM TITLE: HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER SCHOOL, including English Plus * PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university.
- New Jersey Principal Standard Certificate or a Certificate of Eligibility for Principal.
- Demonstrated successful building level administrative or supervisory experiences.
- Demonstrated success in increasing student achievement and effective staff development at the building level, utilizing a variety of approaches that emphasize inclusion and acceptance.
- Must be available to work the entire length of the program.
- Must be available to attend in-service on June 27 and June 28, 2022 from 8:30 AM-3:00 PM
: High school summer school serves students in the following three Programs: credit recovery, accelerated courses and English Plus Secondary. Applicants may be assigned to any of the three programs. PROGRAM TITLE: HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER BRIDGE PROGRAMS PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
: High School Summer Bridge programs are provided for incoming 9th graders at participating schools. The programs are designed by the schools, and dates and hours vary by site. PROGRAM TITLE: HIGH SCHOOL ACADEMY: Summer Jump-Start PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:
High School Academy - Summer Jump-Start is a full-day Enrichment Program for students currently in grades 5, 6, and 7. Students will have opportunities to explore the Career Academies offered at each of our comprehensive high schools. * Hourly rate may be subject to change pending negotiations.