Lake Quinault School District No. 97 Music/Band Teacher (K-12) 2022-23 School Year APPLICATION DEADLINE:
Open until filledASSIGNMENT:
This position will be responsible for teaching Music/Band in a K-12 setting. Please Note:
Due to our small size, successful applicant will be required to teach other subjects they are qualified to teach. QUALIFICATIONS:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Valid Washington Teaching Certificate with proper endorsement for music education.
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking preferred.
- Knowledge of current trends in curriculum, instruction and technology.
- Ability to plan instructional programs to meet the needs of diverse learners.
- Evidence of classroom management skills to provide a productive learning environment.
- Knowledge/experience with new state assessment requirements preferred.
- Thorough understanding of cooperative learning groups and techniques.
- Work cooperatively with administration and staff to develop and implement instructional programs and activities.
- Effectively communicate learning progress with students and parents.
- Participate in school or district activities, meetings, and conferences as required.
- Maintain required reports and records.
- Establish and maintain appropriate standards for classroom behavior to provide a supportive and productive learning environment.
Other Job Type (if applicable) :
- Criminal Justice Fingerprint Background Clearance
Music/Band Teacher Salary Rate Range :
2022-23 Salary Schedule TBD Additional Job Information :
CONTRACT: 1 FTE
BENEFITS: Eligible for Retirement, Medical/Dental Insurance, Long-Term Disability.