Elementary: Middle School/MathematicsDate Posted:
40650 - St. Bruno SchoolDescription:
Responsible for instruction on various subjects, including math, and religion. Works with students in a classroom setting. Job Summary:
- High expectations for all students: Support a mastery-based learning environment and lead students to meet ambitious academic goals.
- Integrated curriculum development and delivery: Design and implement inter-disciplinary long-term plans and daily lessons that spark student interest in STEM learning.
- Problem-based learning: Motivate learning through the context of a semi-structured problem grounded in real world application.
- Differentiated instruction: Personalize student learning based on needs and interests.
- Meaningful assessment: Craft opportunities for regular assessment and reflection using a range of methods.
- Content-area expert: Apply knowledge of best practices for integrated Mathematics instruction to support curriculum development and delivery.
- Collaboration with colleagues: Work with colleagues to develop and test innovative solutions.
- Partnerships: Connect students to individuals in academia, industry, and the community with relevant expertise and experience. Build relationships with students and families.
Bachelor's degree in education or mathematics with teacher education courses Math/Science. Teachers firmly believes that STEM education is essential for preparing students for the world in which they live and work. We seek innovators, collaborators and problem-solvers who believe that socio-economic status should not determine access to or achievement in STEM fields. Application Procedure:
Contract School Principal: Carla Sever
email resume to email@example.com