This is an INTERNAL opportunity only.
All staff for Summer Learning Programs will report in person to a specific campus location.
For location, date and time information on this position Click here.
This is a voluntary summer position.Programs will be held on campus and follow COVID-19 safety rules.
Summer programs will implement COVID Safety plans as per the Alameda County Public Health. For more information on COVID Safety protocols see updates here. JOB DESCRIPTION
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Perform a variety of difficult, prescribed clerical duties requiring good communication skills in an assigned school
- Utilize specialized knowledge and independent judgment involving frequent and responsible public contact
- Provide for accurate and timely entry of a variety of data into various computer software programs
Any combination of education, training and/or experience equivalent to -
- Graduation from high school plus related courses
- One year of relevant experience
Please note that selected candidates will be assigned based on program needs. Selected candidates are expected to commit to the program for the duration of the assignment. Offer and continuation of employment is dependent upon level of student enrollment and attendance. Notice of employment will be sent to the selected candidates. Per SEIU contract article 49, Individual unit members may not work three summers in a row. This rule shall not apply a) if there are more positions than applications for the posting being filled or b) for attendance clerks at the secondary level.Primary Location:
Summer Programs Salary Range:
Employee per diem - Employee per diem / Prorata per BU salary schedule Shift Type: