Current CS&A candidates should not apply to these postings. Your Placement Team(s) will be in contact with relevant positions.
Carney, Sandoe & Associates, an educational recruitment firm, is currently seeking experienced and early-career Early Childhood Teachers to fill positions at the K-12 private and independent schools we work with across the country.
Our job placement service is free to job-seekers. By getting to know you personally -- beyond just your resume -- we provide you with customized, curated job opportunities that match your specific requirements (location, school type, position type, etc.) and skills, saving you the time of sorting through thousands of job postings.
Responsibilities of the Early Childhood Teacher
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Consistently planning innovative ways of keeping children actively engaged.
- Imparting knowledge to children through fun and play.
- Ensuring the social and emotional growth of the child.
Early Childhood Educator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in education preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field.
List of Benefits:
Compensation and benefit packages are competitive but will differ by school and will typically depend on geographical location, experience, and level of degree. Benefit packages will include the following: Medical and 401K (TIAA-CREF) and may include dental, housing, relocation, tuition remission, and professional development.
Carney Sandoe does not discriminate on the basis of physical handicap, sex, race, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its services, consulting, events, professional development, or other programs.
Positions available throughout the United States and abroad including but not limited to:
Boston, New York City, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Baltimore, Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Denver, Phoenix, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Paris, London, Hong Kong, Rome.