Teach English in South Korea!
Hiring teachers who are currently in Korea or document ready for 2022 - positions in Seoul and surrounding areas.
Little Fox specializes in English education for children. Little Fox Language Centers have expanded to 65 centers throughout Korea. We have maintained consistent growth due to management expertise and effective implementation of our curriculum.
At Little Fox, teachers do not have to worry about preparing lesson plans or making their own curriculums. Everything is provided to ensure that teachers are well prepared for their classes. Our curriculum uses animated stories and interactive activities so all classrooms have large screens that teachers utilize to provide a visual, interactive and multimedia approach. Teachers can concentrate on their students' needs because the curriculum itself is very structured to follow and utilize for each class.
There is also a Teacher's Guide. The guide has step-by-step procedures on how to teach each part of the curriculum for all courses. It also includes ideas and suggestions to make classes more interactive and enjoyable for students.
- Starting Dates: ASAP and throughout 2022
- Duration: 1 year contract (with possibility to extend).
- Salary: 2.1~2.5 million won (negotiable if you have experience in Korea)
- Overtime pay: 20,000 won / hour
- Working Time: Mon-Fri depends on the center
- Student Age: Elementary
- Class Size: Maximum 8-12 students per class.
- Vacation: 10 working days paid vacation + 2~3 sick days + Korean national holidays.
- Benefits: Free-single furnished studio or housing allowance, airfare (one way), 50% medical insurance & pension, meals, bonuses (depends on the center)
- Annual pay raise each year