Early Childhood/Early Head StartDate Posted:
Head Start Program (PreK) Head Start Licensed CNA - Part-time (Bi-lingual preferred) Duties Include
- Performs Health Screening
- Performs Child Plus entries.
- Compiles and organizes health files and related documents.
- Performs related duties as required by Head Start Coordinator
Head Start Coordinator MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be a Licensed CNA, in good standing. SALARY, BENEFITS, CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Pay rate is $14.00 per hour. This position is not eligible for benefits. CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
If hired, you will be required to provide proof that you are either: a U.S. citizen; or an immigrant whose status permits you to lawfully work in this country. PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT, CANDIDATE MUST:
- Pass a criminal background check & Sex Registry check.Submit documentation of an initial health examination indicating freedom from communicable diseases; and must show proof of TB test.Must present proof of COVID vaccination status.