Extended School Year Special Educators Needed Summer 2022
Burlington School District is seeking special educators to provide supports in an inclusive summer school environment for students at risk and with disabilities. Special Educators will provide services in the classroom, in small groups, and individually as assigned. Job Requirements:
- Licensed or eligible for Vermont Educators License.
- Licensed in Special Education
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Experience in closely working with, providing direct instruction to students with disability
- Experience in communicating and maintaining positive relationships with parents and guardians of students with intensive needs
- Experience or ability in co-teaching with regular education teachers
- Ability to train and supervise para-educators
- Experience in working with ELL students who have language development needs desirable
- Knowledge of best practices in engaging and motivating students and managing student behaviors.
District Salary Range:
$38.25 - $38.25 / Per Hour Shift Type: