Support Staff/Hybrid Substitute TeacherDate Posted:
District WideDate Available:
TITLE: Hybrid Substitute Teacher
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
- Recommendations from educators who have worked with them in this capacity previously.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a classroom group/population of students.
- Demonstrated ability to implement plans/instructions provided to them by teachers.
- CT teaching certification preferred
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Bilingual, English and Spanish
REPORTS TO: Principal/Director or designee
JOB GOAL: In the absence of the regular classroom teacher, the Hybrid Substitute Teacher will help students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible men and women.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Salary and schedule established by the Board of Education. Salary for 2021/2022 AY is $180/day.
DATE: August 26, 2016
New London Public Schools
New London, Connecticut
New London Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Candidates from diverse racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds are encouraged to apply.