Event Date:Thursday, January 27, 2 p.m.-6 p.m. ET, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. PT - join anytime your schedule allows!
Looking for your next job in K-12 education? Join our virtual career fair to chat one-on-one with recruiters and land your next teaching or administrator job fast.
Sign up now.
Here’s what you can expect:
• 1:1 chats with recruiters who are actively hiring teachers, administrators, and staff in a relaxed virtual environment. Connect via text-based chats and video (optional). You’ll receive tips and best practices to help you make the most of this virtual networking experience.
• Hundreds of jobs for teachers, principals, and support staff. You’ll find jobs at large urban districts, small charter schools, and everything in between! With dozens of school districts in attendance, you can hop from booth to booth and speak with as many recruiters as you’d like.
• Easy-to-use technology. 83% of candidates who attend our virtual career fairs say our plarform is easy to navigate and 79% said they are likely to attend again.
• Fast progress on your job search. Chat with multiple recruiters in a short amount of time. Plus, when you complete your profile and upload your resume, some recruiters may reach out to you!
Meeting Street Schools (MSS) is a groundbreaking initiative dedicated to the creation of a new mandate for education in South Carolina and beyond. MSS was founded upon the belief that all children deserve an excellent education regardless of their geographic or socioeconomic circumstances, and all children have the ability to excel in the classroom. Where access to quality public education or affordable private alternatives is often severely limited, MSS is providing children with transformational educational opportunities.
Our vision is to prove what is possible for all students in South Carolina and to fundamentally alter expectations for educators and students working in schools that serve under-resourced communities. Our focus is on schools because we believe that educational opportunity is the gateway for economic and personal achievement.
As leaders, parents, teachers and students, we believe that it is our collective
- Work hard and create joy
- Develop academic and social-emotional strengths
- Continuously learn and improve
- Value individuals and nurture relationships