Event Date:Thursday, January 27, 2 p.m.-6 p.m. ET, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. PT - join anytime your schedule allows!
Looking for your next job in K-12 education? Join our virtual career fair to chat one-on-one with recruiters and land your next teaching or administrator job fast.
Sign up now.
Here’s what you can expect:
• 1:1 chats with recruiters who are actively hiring teachers, administrators, and staff in a relaxed virtual environment. Connect via text-based chats and video (optional). You’ll receive tips and best practices to help you make the most of this virtual networking experience.
• Hundreds of jobs for teachers, principals, and support staff. You’ll find jobs at large urban districts, small charter schools, and everything in between! With dozens of school districts in attendance, you can hop from booth to booth and speak with as many recruiters as you’d like.
• Easy-to-use technology. 83% of candidates who attend our virtual career fairs say our plarform is easy to navigate and 79% said they are likely to attend again.
• Fast progress on your job search. Chat with multiple recruiters in a short amount of time. Plus, when you complete your profile and upload your resume, some recruiters may reach out to you!
We currently serve nearly 1500 racially and economically diverse students in grades 6-12. While only in our seventh year, DCI has become an authorized IB MYP World School and has received a Tier 1 rating, the highest rating by our authorizer the DC Public Charter School Board.
As a new school, we expect faculty and staff to embrace the rigor and commitment necessary to build, maintain, and expand a shared culture and vision. Your educational values should include a commitment to social justice, environmental stewardship, diversity, internationalism, and interdisciplinary education as reflected in the International Baccalaureate curriculum framework.
We aim to provide our students with a world-class education that empowers them to follow their passions and change the world. DCI’s three pillars of education are:
- The International Baccalaureate curriculum framework;
- Advanced language learning in Chinese, Spanish and French; and
- A culture focused on student agency supported by 1:1 technology.
DCI is committed to the principles of servant leadership and to providing faculty and staff with the resources and training they need to provide an excellent education experience for every student and family.
- We have a benefits package that includes health and disability insurance and paid leave.
- We offer teachers daily planning time, professional development, and reasonable class sizes.
- Teachers and staff have the appropriate technology and support to do their work.
DC International School is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse faculty and staff committed to teaching and working in a multicultural and multilingual environment.