Let ATOMS Placement Services help you find your next Math teaching job. ATOMS is a boutique educational recruitment firm that specializes in the placement of STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) educators in independent schools. We work with hundreds of leading day and boarding schools in 38 states.
Our services are free to job-seekers. If you are accepted as an ATOMS candidate, we will provide you with personalized job opportunities that match your geographic and position requirements, as well as the requirements of the hiring school.
ATOMS client schools are looking for experienced Mathematics Teachers for the 2022-2023 school year. Become a candidate with ATOMS today and let us help you take the next step in your career.
Ideal candidates will have:
• a depth of knowledge in mathematics, ranging from Pre-Algebra through Calculus
• strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication (oral and written) abilities
• a passion for developing student interest in mathematics
• the ability to work collaboratively and independently
• experience integrating up-to-date technology in the classroom
• the ability to differentiate instruction and design lessons based on students’ learning styles
• a commitment to professional growth in their discipline and teaching practice
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Mathematics (or closely related discipline) required; advanced degree(s) preferred
• Teacher certification is not required
• 3+ years of relevant teaching experience at the high school or middle school level
• Independent or private school teaching experience is beneficial
Please note: Due to the large number of applications received, we are unable to respond to all applicants, or give application status updates. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by an ATOMS staff member.
List of Benefits:
Compensation and benefit packages will vary by school and will typically depend on geographical location, experience, and level of degree. Benefits packages will include medical insurance and 403(b) TIAA-CREF, and may also include dental insurance, vision insurance, housing, relocation assistance, tuition remission, and professional development.