Event Date:Thursday, January 27, 2 p.m.-6 p.m. ET, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. PT - join anytime your schedule allows!
Looking for your next job in K-12 education? Join our virtual career fair to chat one-on-one with recruiters and land your next teaching or administrator job fast.
Sign up now.
Here’s what you can expect:
• 1:1 chats with recruiters who are actively hiring teachers, administrators, and staff in a relaxed virtual environment. Connect via text-based chats and video (optional). You’ll receive tips and best practices to help you make the most of this virtual networking experience.
• Hundreds of jobs for teachers, principals, and support staff. You’ll find jobs at large urban districts, small charter schools, and everything in between! With dozens of school districts in attendance, you can hop from booth to booth and speak with as many recruiters as you’d like.
• Easy-to-use technology. 83% of candidates who attend our virtual career fairs say our plarform is easy to navigate and 79% said they are likely to attend again.
• Fast progress on your job search. Chat with multiple recruiters in a short amount of time. Plus, when you complete your profile and upload your resume, some recruiters may reach out to you!
Nantucket Public Schools, in partnership with a caring community, will create a dynamic and equitable learning environment which engages each of us to be inspired learners and responsible citizens, prepared to meet local and global challenges.
We commit to provide equitable, inclusive, and challenging learning experiences where every student and adult feels seen, heard, valued, and respected.
Nantucket Public Schools values collaboration, communication, and reflection that supports:
- Equitable access to multiple pathways for individual and collective success
- High expectations and a student-centered educational approach that integrates academic progress, extra-curricular participation, personal responsibility, and community involvement
- Inclusive and sustained family relationships that respect all cultures and the experiences each child brings to our schools
- Challenging ourselves to embrace and advocate for the needs of every student, adult, and family within our school community